- Nose: stuffy
- Breathing: panting, tight
- Weight: Still fat. Batteries dead in scale this morning
- Sleep: 5 hours, 35 minutes
- Back: Hurts
- Mood: A little out of it, a little depressed. Not so bad.
- Steps yesterday: 3131
What am I going to do to improve things?
Take a long walk at lunch Walk 250 steps for at least 4 of the hours I am at work. Avoid taking the stairs
- Put batteries in the scale
witch to 4:13 ratio.
How’d I do?
- I took the elevator when I first arrived at work, before having made the resolution to avoid it, but took the stairs the rest of the day.
- I walked over to the community gardens on Troost after lunch and got a nasty heel blister.
- Took another walk after lunch to get pine cones
- Switched to 4:13
- 2 c’s
- Didn’t put batteries in the scale, but I wrote it on the chore chart so I’ll do it after work if David doesn’t